Did you know that you can help keep your smile in tip-top shape by coming in for your dental checkups according to our suggestions? While this might seem simple and obvious, we know that the significance of checkups is often lost on patients because checkups frequently seem like a formality. To get the facts straight, we encourage you to start gathering up details with our quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If your goal is to keep your smile as healthy as possible and to keep up with care as we suggest, then you should be calling us for visits that take place twice annually (spaced apart by intervals of six months).
- True or False: Your checkup is something that needs to happen twice a year but it’s not important that you schedule a cleaning with it unless you think you need one.
- True or False: Avoiding checkups can be serious because even though you might not notice problems, that doesn’t mean they aren’t there, detectable by our team, and treatable.
- True. The frequency of your dental checkups is very important. If you want a healthy smile, then the best approach to scheduling visits is seeing us every six months.
- False. In general, your checkup and cleaning is a visit that happens all at once. Referred to as a preventive visit, both aspects of this appointment are equally important for you to receive twice a year.
- True. One of the major benefits of checkups is the fact that even though you won’t notice a problem as it develops, we will. When we see something the moment it begins, it’s easy to stop it, eradicate it, and restore your oral health with very little effort (particularly in comparison with treating an advanced problem).
Protect Your Smile With Six-Month Checkups
Come see us for your dental checkups every six months, so we can make sure your oral health is healthy and on track. Contact Absolute Dental Care today in Virginia Beach, VA to schedule a visit by calling (757) 428-7440. We proudly welcome patients Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Suffolk, Hampton, Eastern Shore, and all surrounding communities.