You have likely heard us mention that it’s never too late to regain your oral health. However, you may hear this and wonder if we are being genuine or if this is just an empty statement that we make because it sounds very inspiring! The truth is: It’s really never too late. Regardless of the time you’ve spent away from protecting your smile (even if that includes lax habits both with professional care and at home), we are here for you! Decide that it’s time and give us a phone call. That’s all it takes to get going.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: When you haven’t seen a dental professional for a very long time, it means you will definitely have a lot of diseases and other problems with your smile that require dental care.
- True or False: If you have a lot of oral health problems that include physical damage to your tissues, then we may not be able to help you very much. However, we will do our best.
- True or False: We offer treatments to address the full spectrum of problems you may be dealing with, from cavities to tooth loss.
- False. It’s entirely possible that you’ve managed to take good care of your teeth and gums. You may need a lot of work done or you may need very little. The only way to find out is to visit our practice!
- False. We will assist you in restoring your oral health completely. We will exhaust our comprehensive treatment options. Then, if necessary, we will also refer you to any required specialist for additional care.
- True. Our comprehensive restorative care includes fillings, crowns, bridges, root canal treatment, extractions, dental implants, and dentures.
Come See Us ASAP If You’re Ready For Smile Care!
Don’t wait another hour, minute, or second. Come in for a dental checkup, so we may get you headed right back on track toward excellent oral health that will last. Contact Absolute Dental Care today in Virginia Beach, VA to schedule a visit by calling (757) 428-7440. We proudly welcome patients Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Suffolk, Hampton, Eastern Shore, and all surrounding communities.