Do you think you’ve got yourself set up quite nicely in your bathroom for your home care of your smile? If you answered yes but you’re feeling like it’s an awful lot of trouble to keep everything organized and ready, it’s possible that it’s time to simplify. The wonderful news is that the products you use and your approach should be very basic because that’s all it takes to maintain a healthy smile. Ready to find out if you’re right on target or if you need to step back and reassess? Try our quiz!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: The best way to choose your home care products for your oral health is to seek out the latest or most expensive item. That way, you know what you’re choosing will provide effective dental care.
- True or False: The best way to simplify your efforts with your care at home is to find out what your parent, sibling, or closest friend does and attempt to mirror those habits.
- True or False: We encourage you to create a chart that you fill out that shows how many times you brush, when, and how long each session lasted. You should do this for flossing, as well.
- False. The only thing you need to concern yourself with for your home care dental hygiene items is this: Select the necessities as we have mapped them out for you. Toothpaste, toothbrush, and floss … check! The extra details won’t get your teeth any cleaner.
- False. You can always chat with friends or family for product suggestions but when you’re trying to streamline your habits, your friendly dental team is where it’s at! Talk to us, so we can help.
- False. There’s no need to go into such detail with your home care. You just need to remember that brushing must occur in the morning and again in the evening. You also need to floss (one time daily). No charts required.