Do you sometimes wonder if your need or want is something that warrants scheduling a dental visit with us? Maybe you want to come in but you are afraid we will tell you it was a wasted trip. To begin, even if it turns out your visit ends with us saying, “Congratulations, everything is just fine!” it is still worth coming in. Even if you’re just beginning to think about cosmetic care but it’s new territory for you, we are happy to talk with you about it. Learn more about how this works with a quiz!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: You should visit us if you notice a change in your mouth even if it doesn’t include pain or inflammation.
- True or False: You should schedule a dental visit with us if you have experienced even one day of bad breath.
- True or False: You should schedule a visit with us if you want cosmetic dental care but only if you already know exactly the type of treatment you are going to need.
- True. If you detect something different, such as a lump, sore, bump, new feeling, strange sensation, discoloration, or anything out of the ordinary that alarms you (or that doesn’t resolve within a couple day), come see us.
- False. Bad breath may or may not become chronic. If bad breath begins, make sure you are brushing every day (twice a day), that you’re flossing every day, and that you haven’t missed any cleanings with us. Also cut out strong-smelling foods and drink more water. Then, if your efforts fail, come on in.
- False. You are free to schedule a dental visit with us even if you don’t know a thing about different treatments but you know you want a change. Give us a call, let us know what you’re thinking about, and we will be happy to see you.