Have you been told that you are about to receive a customized restoration but you don’t really know what to make of this statement? Or, have you listened closely to the details and you think you’ve become a little bit of a master when it comes to what you can expect from restorative dentistry? Let’s find out how much you know with a brief quiz! If you have remaining questions, remember to bring them up, so we can keep you fully informed.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: When we provide you with restorative dentistry, we begin with our usual stock of restorations. We only move on to customization when it’s absolutely necessary.
- True or False: Customizing the treatment you receive means paying attention to only the dimensions of the restoration to make sure it fits correctly in your smile.
- True or False: It is important that restorative care improves your ability to use your mouth to function. However, we are not very concerned with the finished result in regard to the way your smile ends up looking.
- False. We do not have a stock of universal restorations! Restorative dentistry is always centered around providing our patients with custom treatments, whether that includes a filling, crown, or otherwise.
- False. Dimensions are, of course, an essential aspect of creating a restoration for a patient. However, this is not the full extent of what you can expect. We carefully select and modify everything, from size, shape, and shade to material.
- False. The reason we take customizing your restorations so seriously is the fact that in addition to making your oral health better, we also pride ourselves on re-creating the beauty of your smile along with its well being.