Do you have some general questions about Invisalign treatment? If so, it’s important that you speak with us about your inquiries to avoid making assumptions that it might not be right for you. In most instances, patients are pleasantly surprised with the details as they learn more and more. For instance, do you know how long you can have the trays out of your mouth each day? Are you certain about how they stack up against traditional braces? Learn more with a quiz (and ask remaining questions the next time we see you!).
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you want to make your Invisalign treatment as successful as possible, you should wear the trays for a minimum of 20 hours each day.
- True or False: If you are interested in Invisalign trays, you will quickly discover that they might work for your malocclusion even if it’s more severe than simple overcrowding or spacing.
- True or False: Wearing clear plastic aligner trays affords you a variety of benefits from esthetic value to comfort.
- True. It’s best to keep your trays in place for about 20 to 22 hours on a daily basis to ensure you’re making the progression you need in your treatment. Fewer hours may slow things down.
- True. Many patients don’t realize that this almost invisible orthodontic treatment can work wonders for more than minor concerns. From over bite to cross bite and more, you may qualify!
- True. When you compare Invisalign treatment with traditional braces, you will be pleased that the treatment is pretty much invisible, it’s convenient, it won’t interrupt your daily life, and it causes little to no irritation.