When you begin receiving dental care, you will find that we have some solid guidelines in place that won’t change much over time. However, that does not mean that you have our expectations and preferences memorized. Rest assured, this is something we understand! So, when it comes to things like dental cleanings for your smile, you will not find that we are disappointed in your questions, whether they’re big or small. Instead, we will be happy to offer answers, so you are more than capable of keeping your smile healthy. Let’s see how much you already know (and help you out where you’re missing pieces of the puzzle) with a quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: To maintain a healthy smile, you need to come see us two times each year for a visit that will include both a dental cleaning and a dental checkup.
- True or False: Cleanings are not something you need to do much preparation for. We simply suggest you brush your teeth before you come in, so we can remove plaque and polish your smile with greater efficiency.
- True or False: You need cleanings from a professional because your toothbrush and floss only go so far for keeping teeth clean. Dental hygiene in your home removes a lot of plaque but we need to remove the rest.
- True. This is just right. Remember to spread your appointments out by around six months for an even better approach!
- True. We certainly appreciate it if you brush your smile before your dental cleaning, so we don’t have any extra work to do. Aside from that, simply show up and we will take care of your smile!
- True. Your home care yields wonderful results but it will always leave some amount of plaque (and possible tartar) behind. We will remove it!
Ready for a dental visit in Virginia Beach, VA? Call Absolute Dental Care today at (757) 428-7440 to speak with our friendly team!