It’s easy to feel excited about the idea of porcelain veneers. However, it’s another thing entirely to determine whether they’re the right choice for you. While we are quite happy to help you figure out more regarding your feelings and your candidacy, remember that the final step will always include a cosmetic consultation at our practice. As for those introductory details you’re hoping for, we’re laying them out with a quick quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you just want to whiten your smile and you’re not dealing with serious stains, you should probably choose porcelain veneers.
- True or False: When you’re interested in achieving a comprehensive smile makeover, veneers offer a simple solution.
- True or False: If your teeth are unhealthy, it’s fine. We will just cover them with veneers.
- False. If you’re only dealing with minor staining but you’re happy with your smile otherwise, choosing porcelain veneers is generally unnecessary. Teeth whitening or bonding is a more appropriate solution.
- True. You can customize your veneers to your preferred specifications (everything from size to shape and color). As a result, you can change your smile for the better in a wide variety of ways, resulting in a complete smile makeover!
- False. You can only receive cosmetic care if your smile is healthy. Once your oral health is restored, you may move forward with veneers. However, remember that they camouflage the visible part of your teeth but do not cover the whole of your teeth.
Make Over Your Smile With Veneers
When you’re ready for a truly dramatic new finish to your smile, come see us to talk about porcelain veneer candidacy. Contact Absolute Dental Care today to schedule a visit by calling (757) 428-7440. We proudly welcome patients Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Suffolk, Hampton, Eastern Shore, and all surrounding communities.