You know that you’re probably consuming some amount of calcium throughout your life. You also know that you should probably be a bit more focused on figuring out if your levels are on-target or if perhaps it is time to revamp your lifestyle habits a little bit. However, if you don’t know much about the basics, you may realize you don’t know at all whether you’re protecting yourself and your oral health or if you’re deficient. The good news is that it doesn’t take much education to figure out how you’re doing (or whether you need to make some improvements). Receive some help in the form of our quiz!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: You’ll know right away if you’re getting enough calcium or not. There are some very obvious symptoms that will come about.
- True or False: Everyone needs exactly 1,000mg every single day to protect their body health and oral health.
- True or False: The best way to up your intake and get just the right amount of calcium is to load up on supplemental options.
- False. If you are dealing with a severe deficiency, you may notice some amounts of cramping or other issues like fatigue. However, generally speaking, you will not notice that you’re not getting enough calcium!
- False. While this is the right amount for many adults, it’s not the right dosage for everyone. If you want to know how much you need for yourself and to ensure you’re keeping your oral health safe, remind yourself to ask your doctor! Easy.
- False. A diet rich in calcium that comes from the foods you eat is actually best for your body. Not sure if you’re getting enough? Talk with us and your doctor, too.
Keep Teeth Strong And Healthy With Sufficient Calcium
Learn more about how to give your body what it needs to keep your smile healthy. Contact Absolute Dental Care today in Virginia Beach, VA to schedule a visit by calling (757) 428-7440. We proudly welcome patients Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Suffolk, Hampton, Eastern Shore, and all surrounding communities.