Have you spoken with us about our dental fillings? Or, have you made some assumptions about what we offer, why we feel it’s so important you receive one for your cavity, and other details? To ensure you’re not missing out on the stuff that will actually make you smile about receiving a filling, we strongly suggest you make your way through our quick quiz regarding this restorative procedure. You just might find you feel a bit more motivated to address your tooth decay as a result!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: We offer tooth-colored fillings, so you can enjoy a smile that doesn’t look like it’s had problems in the past but that simply looks healthy.
- True or False: Receiving a white filling is to your benefit for a very long list of reasons, when compared with receiving an amalgam filling.
- True or False: While we can help you address tooth decay that worsens (and will require more intensive restorative care), we strongly suggest you come in for your filling the moment you need one.
- True. Fortunately, since we can match the color of the composite to the tooth in which you are going to receive your tooth-colored filling, you can expect your tooth to simply look healthy once we are finished.
- True. From the fact that it’s free of mercury to the benefit of enjoying a filling that doesn’t cause sensitivity from temperature shifts, we can rattle off a very long list of advantages.
- True. We always encourage you to address your cavity before it becomes worse (or turns into something like an infection) for the easiest way to restore your oral health and avoid complicating matters.
Come In For Your Tooth-Colored Filling
When you have questions about our recommended treatments, always feel free to ask for clarification and for specific answers. Contact Absolute Dental Care today in Virginia Beach, VA to schedule a visit by calling (757) 428-7440. We proudly welcome patients Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Suffolk, Hampton, Eastern Shore, and all surrounding communities.