When you’re making choices for your smile, you want to feel like you’re doing an outstanding job. If you were to discover that you were choosing dental hygiene products that were just okay (but that you could have chosen something much more effective), it would certainly be a disappointing moment! However, how to know what’s what in this particular area of dental care? Good news: The details are easy! We can get them all squared away for you with a fun quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you’re trying to decide between two different dental hygiene items, it’s always best to just go with your first instinct.
- True or False: When searching for toothpaste, dental floss, or anything else, you can generally assume that the higher the cost, the more effective the product.
- True or False: Generally speaking, the products you use should be to your liking, should be accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA), should work for your budget, and should be gentle on your teeth and gums.
- False. While you should trust your gut, we always encourage you to remember to think through our guidelines for the particular product first (for example, make sure the toothpaste has fluoride and is approved by the ADA).
- False. The effectiveness of a product and the price are not necessarily linked! Remember to select something based on the usual guidelines we provide for you.
- True. It’s all about choosing dental hygiene products that you like, that offer gentle yet thorough cleansing, and that are reliable for your oral health.
We Can Help You Make Oral Health Choices
If you need help searching for dental hygiene products or with anything else, just let us know and we will assist you! Contact Absolute Dental Care today in Virginia Beach, VA to schedule a visit by calling (757) 428-7440. We proudly welcome patients Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Suffolk, Hampton, Eastern Shore, and all surrounding communities.