You might not always be in the mood for dental hygiene. Furthermore, you certainly don’t want to ever feel like you’re wasting money on it! So, how to make sure you’re doing a good job without dishing out more dollars than is required? Our quiz will steer you in the right direction.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: The amount of toothpaste you use twice a day for your brushing routine won’t really end up impacting the amount of money you spend on hygiene, so you shouldn’t worry about toothpaste when it comes to budget.
- True or False: Purchasing as many items as you can when they’re on sale means you’re protecting your budget in the long run.
- True or False: It’s generally important to choose the most expensive toothbrush you can find if you want to enjoy effective dental hygiene. By saving money on other products, you’ll make up for the splurge.
- False. Actually, you can end up wasting money when you blow through your toothpaste! You need a pea-size dab each time you brush, not a full head’s worth. You might be using up to three to four times more paste than you need daily, which means wasting considerable money!
- False. Unfortunately, if you buy 20 tubes of toothpaste in one shot, chances are good that they may expire before you get around to using them. Make sure that when you purchase in bulk, you’re not wasting money by choosing products that you may end up having to toss out.
- False. A brush that has soft bristles, that’s approved by the American Dental Association, and that you like is all you need for effective dental hygiene.
Protect Your Budget With Our Assistance!
If you are trying to figure out how to best protect your budget, while you protect your teeth, simply ask us for guidance and we will be happy to help. Contact Absolute Dental Care today in Virginia Beach, VA to schedule a visit by calling (757) 428-7440. We proudly welcome patients Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Suffolk, Hampton, Eastern Shore, and all surrounding communities.