What’s that coming up? It’s your wedding? Well, then we offer you our warmest congratulations, of course, as well as a quiz! Didn’t expect a test just before your nuptials? Not to worry, this quick exam will help you figure out what you need to do for your smile to ensure you’re entering into this next chapter of life with your true love with optimal smile health and a grin that looks just lovely!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: It’s best to wait until after the wedding to schedule dental care if you are planning on getting married, so this doesn’t get in the way.
- True or False: If you are unhappy with the way your smile looks, it’s often difficult to help you get ready for your wedding if you’re not planning at least a year in advance.
- True or False: If you’re a little worried about your gums, you can wait until after the wedding is over. Just don’t wait too long, so we can fix your gum and smile health.
- False. You should not wait until after the wedding. It’s always best to plan dental care ahead of major events, so you’re not surprised on the day of said event with a smile health problem like severe decay that we could have treated before it became problematic!
- False. Of course, early planning is always the easiest. However, if you’re in a pinch and were hoping for a whiter smile or to fix a chip, let us know. We will be happy to help!
- False. If you’re worried about anything at all, particularly something progressive like gum disease, see us ASAP. You will be relieved to be able to smile away on your wedding day without worrying about your oral health!
Choose Dental Care ASAP For A Happy Wedding
Come see us as soon as possible if you are planning to get married, so we can have your smile healthy and beautiful for the big day. Contact Absolute Dental Care today in Virginia Beach, VA to schedule a visit by calling (757) 428-7440. We proudly welcome patients Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Suffolk, Hampton, Eastern Shore, and all surrounding communities.