A very common area of curiosity is the debate over the manual versus the electric toothbrush. Understandably, this can cause some confusion because there’s not necessarily a right answer. It’s impossible to say that one is better than the other … they are simply different. However, there is a way to decide whether one brush is or is not right for you: Take one for a test spin! As for the details that might help you come to an educated decision regarding what’s what in the world of choosing, we can help with a quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you try out an electric toothbrush but you realize you don’t really like it, you can go ahead and go back to manual. It’s fine to change things up as you see fit.
- True or False: If you are looking for a way to get your smile cleaner, it’s possible that the extraordinary amount of strokes an electric brush creates (compared with a manual option) might help you achieve those results.
- True or False: If you are facing limitations that make brushing with a manual toothbrush difficult, trying electric can make a world of difference.
- True. Though there is almost always a best choice involved in questions about protecting your oral health, this time it’s completely up to you! Give it a whirl, stick with what you’ve got, try both out. Just choose what you like and what works.
- True. The electric version of this dental hygiene instrument will create thousands of strokes on a minute-by-minute basis. Manual brushes may result in hundreds of strokes every minute.
- True. An electric toothbrush is much easier on your muscles and joints than a manual one. See for yourself!