Are you worried about coming in for a root canal treatment because you have never had one? Perhaps you have been hearing all sorts of things about this type of endodontic care and you want to feel optimistic but you can’t help dealing with some serious reservations. To help you along and to show you that you really have nothing to worry about (and everything to look forward to), we encourage you to make your way through a surprisingly helpful quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: Root canal treatments are not painful. You might hear otherwise but the truth is, we will ensure your tissues are numb and you feel relaxed, so you can have a positive experience.
- True or False: When you require a root canal, we will be removing the pulp (or soft tissue lining the inside of your tooth) from within your tooth because it’s not going to be able to heal.
- True or False: We won’t leave your tooth as it is in the case that you have lost dental tissue.
- True. There’s nothing painful about a root canal treatment. You might feel a bit of pressure as we work but aside from that, the treatment site will be nice and numb!
- True. The dental pulp in your tooth is something that can’t be repaired or that will heal once it’s been traumatized or is significantly infected. As a result, we simply remove it and re-seal your tooth, so you do not require an extraction.
- True. We’re not going to leave you with a partial tooth. Instead, we will seal your tooth and then complete the process by placing a dental crown.
Get Your Root Canal Today To Save Your Tooth
Remember that the sooner you receive a much needed root canal treatment, the more certain it is that we can save your tooth and protect your oral health without complications. Contact Absolute Dental Care today in Virginia Beach, VA to schedule a visit by calling (757) 428-7440. We proudly welcome patients Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Suffolk, Hampton, Eastern Shore, and all surrounding communities.